05 Sep NEW JOB ADVERT
NEW JOB ADVERT
2 Posts (1 Senior and 1 Junior)
Graduate Sports Therapist / Physiotherapist / Graduate Sports Rehabilitator
Self Employed Basis
Closing Date : 20th September 2020
We are a Sports Therapy and Physiotherapy Service based in All Seasons Leisure Centre in Chorley. We offer an elite care package investing in the most cutting-edge technology to give our patients the care of elite athletes, but at a reasonable price. Andy and Gareth have over 40 years’ experience between them working in professional sport, primarily football and rugby league. At present 70-80% of our athletes are ‘running’ athletes, with majority of these coming from runners, triathletes and footballers ranging from elite standard to your weekend warriors.
With the clinic being located inside a large leisure facility we are able to offer a comprehensive approach to treatment and rehabilitation. We utilise the pool to get people active in the early stages of rehabilitation, then we have the luxury of an onsite gym that’s fully equipped to meet our patient and clients needs. We also have an isokinetic dynamometer at our Chorley clinic.
We are looking to recruit 1 Senior Therapist (3 years post grad experience) and 1 Junior Therapist to join our team. We are looking for excellent characters who have a desire to come and improve our service and uphold the highest of professional standards and integrity. We are located within a large leisure facility with access to an onsite gym and pools that enables us to provide our patients and clients with the highest standards of clinical care.
Hours: A combination of day/evening and weekend work available to suit the needs of the business.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assessment of new patients/clients and formulating a treatment plan and onward referral if required
- Treatment and rehabilitation of patients and clients
- Isokinetic assessments, data interpretation and rehabilitation
- Providing sports massage sessions
- Adhering and upholding the clinic’s Covid-19 operating procedures that includes deep cleaning, PPE and social distancing
- Effectively managing time and organisation, keep to appointment timings and to effectively document each patient’s progress and criteria for progression/discharge
- Assisting in the day to day running of the clinic and appropriately dealing with client inquiries and bookings
- Contribute towards educational and social media content to promote the clinic
- Attend and contribute to staff in service training
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/MSc Sports Therapy / Physiotherapy / Sports Rehabilitation
- Member of SST / CSP & HCPC / BASRAT with appropriate insurance
- Advanced soft tissue certificate/diploma (desirable)
- Strength and conditioning qualification (desirable)
- Experience working in clinical practice (desirable)
- Interest in isokinetics (training can be provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in one of the two positions available, please send us an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com